Friday, August 3, 2012

Welcome

So, I'm officially a Blogger.  Not sure how I feel about that.  But, I decided to start this Blog because while searching for ideas and real world pictures of products I intended to use in my new house, I found very little out there.  So, I figured why not help out the next poor soul who decides to take on the task of building or renovating a house.  Of course, this will really only help you if you choose to use the same products as my husband and I chose, but then again, but I happen to think we picked out some really nice stuff... :)
Anyway, I'll try to keep this up to date with pictures and as much information as possible about the products we used.  Since we are just now to the plumbing stage and my husband has already taken close to 200 pictures, I don't think there will ever be a shortage of pictures for me to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment